We are looking for individuals with passion and vision to become a part of a well organized intelligent team. We release new competitive high standard products. We always optimize and invent new solutions. Our methodology drive us to new solutions and products. For those who will join us the chances are limitless. Ambitious people with pleasant personality will join our team and become a part of our success.
Senior software engineer.
You will work in close coordination with the Product Development Team
Applicants must be highly proficient at Application Development using Delphi Programming and be able to show significant recent work history doing so.
- Create, enhance, and maintain our engineering software products.
- Participate in the full life cycle of development, from specification and design through implementation, testing, and support.
- Write and debug Delphi code for new and upgraded software products.
- Work with development team in developing new products.
- Develop technical designs that produce high quality products with efficient and reusable code.
- Design and enhance applications using Delphi.
- Professional degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Ability to write clear, sound code that is portable, efficient, and reusable.
- Must have sound knowledge of Windows API, and experience developing application for heterogeneous environment (Windows 98, ME, NT, XP).
- Very strong Delphi development skills.
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills in Delphi.
- Experience creating a GUI using Delphi.
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to express thoughts and ideas effectively.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to self-start and motivate others through leading by example.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of telecommunications protocols. ISDN PRI, BRI, SS7, SIP.
- VoIP technology
- Must: minimum 2 years of current Delphi development experience in a production environment.
- A recent history of no fewer than 4 years of hands-on, professional programming experience, primarily on the MS Windows platform.
- Candidates with expert level professional experience in C++ will be preferred.
For immediate consideration, please submit the following:
- Resume in MS Word or PDF file attachment, including salary history and references.
- Sample Delphi source code.
- Sample C++ source code.
- Detailed descriptions of previous projects.
All inquiries will be considered confidential.
Please send all of the requested information to:
Please indicate "DELPHIDEV" in the subject line.
Victor Hugo 2,